C & C HTG & A/C
Call: (843) 884-5384Contact Us
MOUNT PLEASANT, SC, 29464 US
|M||9:00A - 5:00P||T||9:00A - 5:00P||W||9:00A - 5:00P|
|Th||9:00A - 5:00P||F||9:00A - 5:00P||S||Closed|
At a Glance
- 24 Hour Service
- Bonded Technicians
- Guarantee on Service
- Maintenance Agreements
- Radio Dispatched
No Special Offers at This Time.
Inexpensive Tips to Winterize Your Windows
Can’t afford to install storm windows right now? Instead, use storm window kits that consist of plastic film or sheets attached over windows with tape or tacks. Prices range from about $3 to $10 per window, and can really help you increase the efficiency of your home’s heater. Combine this idea with other tips and energy efficient equipment options from us, the Westinghouse heating and air experts to reduce annual energy costs. Call us for more information today.
Signs Your System Needs Servicing
If you're like most home owners, it may have been some time since you last serviced your heater and A/C equipment. Consider calling the Westinghouse HVAC experts if your home has rooms that are too hot or cold, humidity problems or excessive dust. All of these could be signs of leaky ductwork, which we can help you find and seal. If your energy costs are rising, your equipment is more than 10 years old or needs frequent repairs, we can help with that, too. Consider replacing your system with newer, more energy efficient Westinghouse equipment. Call us for an appointment today.
Does AFUE Have You Confused
The terms you encounter when shopping for a new heating system can be confusing. Like AFUE, or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. As with your car’s miles-per-gallon rating, a higher AFUE rating means a higher efficiency unit. An AFUE of 90% means 90% of the fuel is used to heat your home, while the other 10% is wasted in gases vented outside. Choose a higher AFUE to save more energy. As Westinghouse heating and air experts, we can help you choose the right system to optimize your home comfort and energy savings. Call us for more information today.